pm kisan samman nidhi scheme list
/ kisan samman nidhi scheme list
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a type of scheme launched by the Government of India, under which farmers have to be provided financial assistance. Will go which will be transferred directly to the account of the farmers linked to the Aadhaar number. Under this scheme, all those farmers who cultivate 1 hectare of land or even less land can take advantage of this scheme. (pm kisan samman nidhi scheme list)
To get their names registered in this scheme, farmers will have to go to the nearest agriculture department and apply there. Or the scheme is most important for those farmers who are limited income and unaffiliated farmers who make way of produce for their employment. By this scheme those farmers not only get their financial help but also improve their economic life. There is also a lot of help. I
This scheme was started by the Government of India in the year 2019 and till now farmers have received money from about 13 installments under this scheme. Under this scheme, ₹ 6000 is transferred to the farmers account every year, this money is sent in 2000 team installments.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the name of the farmers whose name will be provided by the government with ₹ 6000 financial assistance, in which the person will be given ₹ 2000 in every installment, the list of farmers to be made under this scheme by the state governments in different ways Will be released In some states, the list will be released on the Internet and in some states this list will be released by Panchayats or Gram Sabhas, you can give your name by visiting any department or website of your state.
If you want this amount in your bank account, then it is necessary to have a bank account which is linked to Aadhaar card, because this amount will be transferred to the account of the number linked to Aadhaar card only if you want to see your name in this list. If there is no need to go here and there, you can easily see this list through your mobile computer or laptop, which will save you a lot of time.
If your installment did not come, then definitely read once – pm kisan samman nidhi scheme list
If the installment has not yet come in your account under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then for this you can follow the following steps /-
- First of all, you should make sure that whether you are eligible for this scheme and whether your name is registered in the list of this scheme, for this you can check your name by visiting the website of the Agriculture Department of your state.
- If you are eligible for this scheme, still Krishna has not reached your account, the installment has not reached, then first of all you go to your bank, then check whether your account is linked with Aadhaar card, PAN card and update all the information in your account. is or not
- If the installment has not come in your bank, then for this you can write a request letter by going to your bank branch or you can also contact the bank by filling the claim form through online banking.
- If you want, you can ask for help by contacting the farmer’s department of your state. This organization will guide you properly and will also make contact with the authorized executive officer.
- If your problem is not solved by any department/institution of the state, then you can contact the local grievance redressal authority for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, they will provide you a lot of help in solving your problem and you will get proper Directions and instructions will also be given.
- Apart from this, if you want, you can contact your nearest zoo officer, who will help you to solve your problem, if your problem is still not solved, then you can also contact the Prime Minister’s office and give details about your problem. Can tell from
Eligibility for Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List
Often this question will come in your mind that whether I am really eligible for this Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or not, I still have 2 hectares of land, will I get the benefit of the scheme or if I do a government job then I will get this amount Or not, you may have many questions, so if you want to know, you want to know that who all are eligible for the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then the questions related to all these things are given below /-
- The farmer participating in this scheme must be an Indian, only then he will get the benefit of this scheme.
- If a person is an institutional land holder, then he will be considered ineligible for this, that is, if your land is in the name of an institution, then you will not be considered eligible for this scheme.
- If you do some government job, that is, all government employees, this field work and Savukku and any work related to the government, serving or retired employees will not be considered eligible for this scheme and that person will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- If you are a farmer then it is necessary that you have a bank account.
- Their age must be at least 18 years or more.
- All these persons like registered architects, engineers and doctors are also not eligible for this scheme.
- Fourth class i.e. Group D employees can also take advantage of this scheme.
Some conditions of this scheme
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to follow some conditions, only then you will be able to take advantage of this scheme, which are as follows /-
(i) The first condition is that the record of your land should be updated so that it can be known whether you are the owner of that land or someone else.
(ii) The second condition is that your e-KYC is necessary to be completed on the PM Kisan portal, without e-KYC you will not get the money of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
(iii) This condition is the most important condition of this scheme, under which you will have to link your bank account with Aadhaar.
(iv) The farmers who are applying for this must have at least 1 hectare of agricultural land.
(v) And the last condition is that your (National Payments Corporation of India–NPCI) father’s bank account must also be linked with the National Payments Corporation of India.
How to do e-KYC
If you want to do e-KYC, then you can get it done through both online and offline e-kyc. If you want to do e-KYC online, then you follow the following steps /-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme i.e. https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Now you can give e-kyc gender on the Farmers Corner option on which you have to click.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhaar number there and then click on the search button.
- After this, you will be asked some important information on the mother, which you will have to enter.
- After entering your information, you have to click on the submit button, after which your process will be completed.
Benefits and features of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The purpose of this scheme run by the government is to provide financial assistance to the farmers living in rural areas. Following are the benefits and features of this scheme /-
1. For all eligible farmers:-
Under this scheme, all registered farmers whether small or big are eligible for this scheme.
2. Financial help to farmers:- pm kisan samman nidhi scheme list
Under this scheme, ₹ 2000 will be provided to the farmers in the form of installments three times, so that the farmers will be able to improve their economic condition and they will also be able to fulfill their needs.
Due to this scheme, the farmers feel respected, this scheme makes the farmers feel that the government is supporting them and understanding their problems and trying to solve them.
4. Direct Benefit:-
In this scheme, direct benefits are provided to the farmers, due to which the economic condition of the farmers improves a lot, in this the amount is transferred directly to the farmers’ account, so that they can use it anywhere and anytime.
5. Simple Process:-
Farmers do not have to go through a difficult process to participate in this scheme, farmers are given the facility to register online, so that farmers do not need to go to any bank institution to register.
6. Financial Assistance:-
Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 6000 is provided to the farmers, which the farmers can use for plowing their fields etc. or can use this amount to meet their needs.
7. Health Benefits:-
Many times the farmers do not have enough money to get their treatment done if they fall sick, but due to this scheme, the farmers will be able to pay attention to their health as well and they will be able to buy the essential things for a healthy life.
8. Social Benefits:-
Farmers also get social benefits from this scheme, due to this scheme, farmers get a better status in their society and their economic condition also becomes very strong, it also protects their social rights and they can help other members of society can lead a happy life.
9. Self-reliant: – pm kisan samman nidhi scheme list
Due to this scheme, due to the strengthening of the economic condition of the farmer, the farmer will become self-dependent and he will also be able to show his interest in farming.
Check Your Name in Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
If you had also entered your name in this list and you want to check whether my name is in this list or not, so you do not need to go anywhere, you can check your name online, that too very easily. To check your name in this scheme, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana i.e. https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Then you will get the instructions of Farmer Corner on the home page where you have to go.
- Then you have to click on the given option of Beneficiary List here.
- Then on this new page you will be asked many information like: – State, District, Block, Sub District Village all these you have to fill.
- After filling the information asked, you have to click on a given button Get Report.
- If your name will be in this list, then you will see your name there, if not, then for this you should register the scheme.
Brief description of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana –
Article – Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme List
Launched – on 1st February 2019
Helpline Number – 011-23381092, 23382401
The name of the app of this scheme – is PM Kisan App.
Amount to be received – ₹ 6000
Installment of money – 3 times installment of 2000
Official website – https://pmkisan.gov.in/
The scheme – is Central Govt.
Mobile App of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana –
Do you know that an app has also been released to see the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list or to do many other tasks, named PM Kisan App, which has been advised by the government to install farmers if this If you install the application in your mobile, then after that you can register yourself, know the status of your pension and also see your complete information. Through this application, you can check your bank account details and your registered mobile number. You can also get the number updated. You can go to the Play Store to install the PM Kisan app, where you will get to see this app.
If you want to check your name through your mobile app, then you can also check your name in this list through this app.
Check your name in the list of this scheme through mobile app:-
If you have your smartphone, then you can also check your name in this list through that, for which you have to follow the following steps /-
- First of all, you have to install the PM Kisan app by going to the Play Store.
- After this app is downloaded, you should open this app.
- You will get to see many types of options on your mobile screen where you have to select “beneficiary list”.
- Then a new page will open on your mobile phone where you will have to fill Aadhaar number, account number, mobile number etc.
- After filling all these you have to click on enter value.
- And by selecting any of these three options, you will have to fill its number in the interview.
Then you have to click on the gate details.
- As soon as you click on the gate detail, you will see your name written on your screen.
How to get new farmer registration done in Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list
Any person who has not yet registered in this scheme and wants to register for this scheme, then you are giving below information about the process to register in this scheme, which must be read completely /-
(i) First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
(ii) When you go to their website, then you will get to see the option of Farmer’s Corner where you have to go.
(iii) You will get to see the option of news registration there, on which you have to click.
(iv) After clicking on the New Farmer Registration option, a new page will open in front of you.
(v) On this page you have to fill the Aadhaar number and captcha code.
(vi) After filling the code and number, you have to click on the opportunity to continue.
(vii) Then you will get to see some important details there, which you read and tick on the option of yes.
(viii) After this, you will be asked for some details, which you fill, after filling these details, then click on the save button.
(ix) As soon as you click on the save button, after that the process of applying your registration form will be over.
Some Important Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – pm kisan samman nidhi scheme list
Q. How much money will be available in this scheme?
A. Under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 6000 will be provided to the farmers, which will be provided in 3 installments, in which ₹ 2000 will be provided to the farmer in each installment.
Q. How to see your name in the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list? – How to see your name in the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list
A. For this, you have to go to its official website and fill some information by clicking on the beneficiary list, after which you will be able to see your name in this list.
Q. I have not received any installment under PM Kisan Yojana, what should I do?
A. We have already given you information about this on the heading “If your kiss did not come, read it once”.
Q. What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana?
A. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a scheme run by the Central Government in which ₹ 6000 will be provided to the farmers for their financial assistance.
Q. Which persons cannot take advantage of this scheme?
A. Only farmers with at least 2 acres and Class IV Group D employees can take advantage of this scheme, no one else can take advantage of this scheme.
Q. Which is the website to see the official list of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
A. To see the official list of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you can visit www.pmkisan.gov.in website which is its official website.
Q. What is the helpline number of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
A. If you have any problem in Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you can call on 011-23381092, 23382401 helpline number in which your problem will be solved.