Axis Personal loan 15 Lakh rupees loan will be available in just 5 minutes/
Axis Personal loan 15 Lakh rupees loan will be available in just 5 minutes/ How to take personal loan from Axis Bank: As you know that in today’s date, any person earns money according to his hard work in his life,
but the way inflation is increasing in such a way that he is Who is earning money, that whole money is spent in fulfilling the daily need and many times such personal need comes in our life which requires more money to full fill it.
And then we have to borrow from some other person but we have to lend from other person and sometimes we don’t even get money as loan, so if you also take loan from Axis Bank to fulfil your choice requirement If you want to take, then the article is going to be very important for you.
Now the question will come in your mind that what is the eligibility to take a personal loan from Accept Bank, which documents will be required, how much loan will you get, what will be the interest rate, if you want to get information about it, then I would request you to end this post. read till.
What is Axis Bank Personal Loan-
Axis Bank Personal Loan is a type of loan that the bank gives you to fulfil your personal needs. Personal loan is called personal loan in Hindi. and personal loans count in the category of personal unsecured loans.
How much will you get Loan-
Axis Bank provides you as a loan from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 1500000 , so you can take a personal loan from here according to your need. Apart from this, if you want, you can also apply for marriage loan from Axis Bank.
What are the interest rates of personal loan-
If you are taking a personal loan from Axis Bank and how much interest will you have to pay, then let me tell you that yes but you will have to pay interest from 12% to 24% or it depends on how much you are under this bank. If you are taking a personal loan of Rs.
What is the tenure of Axis Bank personal loan repayment-
If you take a personal loan from Axis Bank, then you will be given a time period of 1 year to 5 years to repay the loan from the bank, apart from this, if you want, you can also use the equalized monthly instalment option here as per your convenience. But you can choose so that you can easily repay your loan amount.
What are the features of Personal Loan-
- If you are in urgent need of money then you can apply for instant personal loan under Axis Bank.
- With Axis Bank, you can easily take a personal loan according to your need and its interest rate is also very low.
- Here you are given 12 months to 60 months to repay the Axis Bank Personal Loan so that you can repay your loan amount easily
- If you are taking a personal loan from Axis Bank, then you can also choose the EMI option as per your convenience to repay it
- If you want to do work like marriage or repair of your house through Axis Bank then you can easily apply for Personal Loan
- If you have taken a personal loan from any other bank then you can transfer that personal loan to Axis Bank.
- If your account is inside Axis Bank, then you will also be given a loan from the bank at a lower interest rate, on the contrary,
- if your account is not on Axis Bank, then the loan you like here will be given by the bank at a slightly higher interest rate.
What is the eligibility to take loan –
- You must have a source of income.
- Age limit should be between 21 years to 60 years.
- Must have good credit score
- Your monthly income should be minimum 15000.
Documents to avail loan from Axis Bank –
- Aadhar Card Voter Card Pan Card As ID Proof
- Aadhar Card Voter Card Ration Card Driving License Passport Address Proof
- Salary slip of last 2 months
- You will give your bank account information in which your salary comes.
How to check eligibility –
- First you have to visit the official website of Axis Bank https://www.axisbank.com/.
- Now you will reach its home page where you have to click on the option of Personal Loan Eligibility Calculator
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter your date of birth details
- You will enter the details of how much income and how much you spend in the month
- After this, the data will come in front of you that how much personal loan Loan you can get from the bank.
What are the fees and charges for loan from Axis Bank?
- Repayment Instruction / Instrument Refund Fee – ₹ 500 /- + GST Applicable
- Swap Charges (Cheque/Instrument – ₹500 /- + GST applicable per instance
- Penal interest – @ 24% p.a. i.e. 2% p.a. overdue instalment
- Photocopy of loan agreement and documents Charges 250 +GST
What is the online process to avail personal loan ?
- If you are an Axis Bank customer, you can apply for loan through Axis Bank Apps or Net Banking in your mobile.
- If you are not a customer of Axis Bank, then for this you have to click on the link of axis bank personal loans.
- Then the application form will open in front of you where you will have to give the details of the necessary information in the right place and you will also have to upload the documents.
- Apart from this, you can also take the application form by visiting the branch of the bank.
- Then you will give the details of all the necessary information and attach the required documents with your application form and submit it to the branch of the bank.
- Then the application form submitted by you will be verified by the bank officials and the loan amount will be approved.
- Then you have to sign on things like bank agreement and SI or ECS
- Money will be transferred to your bank account within 30 days.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number -Axis bank loan offer
- Axis bank contact number